<body>
..Here's My Story..

Monday, May 5, 2014

Dream Vacation




10 - Australia: I love Australia. I love being there I miss being there. The lovely people and nicest cuisine. Not to forget its BEAUTIFUL city. Feels like I want to live there. Yeah..I've been there but can't get enough of it.

9 - Paris: The City Of Love people said. I really wish that one day I could experience and get the chance to be in Paris.

8 - London: Who don't want to London right?

7 - Santorini: Mamma Mia!! Sisterhood of Travelling Pants 2. I really love to know how it feels to be there and meet the warm people. I told my sister that if one day I'm going for a honeymoon I'll go to Santorini. So influenced by Mamma Mia movie ☺️☺️

6 - Barcelona: Just because I took a quiz of "Where You Should Live" and the result is Barcelona.

5 - Italy: I read a novel about a newlywed going for their honeymoon in Italy. So romantic!! I want to hope on to Gondola with my love one..oh so romanticc 😍😍😍😍😍

4 - Maldives: who don't want to go to Maldives?? Tell me who don't? The resort, the island itself is so calming..

3 - Bali: City full of History and beautiful beaches..

2 - New Zealand: Hobbiton Movie Set is a place I really really really deeply want to go.. I'm a fan of Lords of The Ring and Hobbit movie. I really want to go there.

....And here is my TOP destination I want to go

1 - Saudi Arabia: Medinah, I'm in love with the city.. It's busy yet calming. I can't describe my feelings being there. But something deep inside me feels that I will never get bored of this city no matter how often I'm going there which in fact I was there just once and definitely not my last..there will be many more after this InsyaAllah. I'm in love with Rasulullah's city. Being there you find peace. I miss this city so much.  


♥♥♥♥♥


reality checked at 12:45 AM



I CAN and WILL SAY whatever i want to and you don't have the right to stop me this blog SHOULDN'T BE USE AGAINST ME. tag board is not the arena for your gladiator fight. so if you like it you can stay and if you don't please leave



i am responsible and in-charge in judging myself not you nor other people out there. you think you know me, well you need think twice before saying that. i'm just a normal girl and imperfect, but there lies a different person that the eyes can't see. get to know me & who knows that we can be good friends. i'm quiet but once you hurt me, i can be a totally biatch in just 1 second.



  • room makeover
  • acoustic guitar
  • More Purple Stuffs


  • 1.1 - Izman's Anni
  • 14.2 - Mawi's Birthday
  • 7.3 - Umi's Anni
  • 15.4 - superMarvelous day
  • 24.4 - Umi's Birthday
  • 2nd Sunday of May/the-Queen-of-My-♥'s birthday
  • 5.6 - Deej's Birthday
  • 10.6 - Domie's Birthday
  • 16.6 - Dillah's Birthday
  • 25.7 - siCuzzie's Birthday
  • 6.8 - NSN's Birthday
  • 14.8 - Izman's Birthday
  • 2.10 - Azlie's Birthday
  • 15.11 - Sister-In-Law's Birthday
  • 15.11 - Iffah's Birthday
  • 15.11 - Harris's Birthday