<body>
..Here's My Story..

Monday, July 21, 2014

♥Ramadhan will be leaving us soon 😔😢♥

When it comes to an end of Holy month of Ramadhan it means that Aidilfitri is just around the corner.

New faces for this year Aidilfitri. 2014 has changed me a lot. In a good way tho. And i'm happy for the changes I made for my self.

Now, everybody is preparing for the eve. Me included. Will be posting about recipes for the next posts.

This means, this blog visitors will be looking at more food after this 😄😄


♥♥♥♥♥


reality checked at 5:45 PM



I CAN and WILL SAY whatever i want to and you don't have the right to stop me this blog SHOULDN'T BE USE AGAINST ME. tag board is not the arena for your gladiator fight. so if you like it you can stay and if you don't please leave



i am responsible and in-charge in judging myself not you nor other people out there. you think you know me, well you need think twice before saying that. i'm just a normal girl and imperfect, but there lies a different person that the eyes can't see. get to know me & who knows that we can be good friends. i'm quiet but once you hurt me, i can be a totally biatch in just 1 second.



  • room makeover
  • acoustic guitar
  • More Purple Stuffs


  • 1.1 - Izman's Anni
  • 14.2 - Mawi's Birthday
  • 7.3 - Umi's Anni
  • 15.4 - superMarvelous day
  • 24.4 - Umi's Birthday
  • 2nd Sunday of May/the-Queen-of-My-♥'s birthday
  • 5.6 - Deej's Birthday
  • 10.6 - Domie's Birthday
  • 16.6 - Dillah's Birthday
  • 25.7 - siCuzzie's Birthday
  • 6.8 - NSN's Birthday
  • 14.8 - Izman's Birthday
  • 2.10 - Azlie's Birthday
  • 15.11 - Sister-In-Law's Birthday
  • 15.11 - Iffah's Birthday
  • 15.11 - Harris's Birthday